Recipe tip: combine with the early blackberries on offer in Brockwell park, for example near the Brixton Water Lane entrance, and presto, you’ve got yourself some Effra Crumble.
Categories: Effra Parade
Comment Cancel reply
This is the hyperlocal website for the Effra area of Brixton. We cover the grid of streets bounded by Effra Parade, Saltoun, Effra and Railton Roads. We work closely with the neighbourhood watch, but we do other things too.
If you live here please follow us via email, RSS or twitter by using the buttons below. Our twitter name is @effrablog.
If you have something to say, just e-mail effrablog[at]gmail.com. It's much easier - and greener - than leaflets through every door.
- Effra street party – 1st July – download your window poster here June 10, 2012
- 3 days left to comment on Harmony pub development April 1, 2012
- Jubilee picnic at The Brix? February 27, 2012
- Sign up to help with the Effra Street Party: 1st July March 27, 2012
- Brixton’s Jubilee picnic: Monday 4th June at the Brix – latest info May 26, 2012
- Here’s May’s ‘Safer Lambeth’ presentation May 18, 2013
- Street party: next meeting Sunday 19th May 6pm by Mervan Rd postbox May 13, 2013
- Things happening at Dexter’s playground May 13, 2013
- Next street party planning meeting is today, Sunday, at 6pm – meet by Mervan Rd letterbox May 12, 2013
- Lambeth Police cuts May 11, 2013
- Shahid: Hi Dai, Well done! I'd be interested in gathering...
- Leila Segal: many warm thanks for the publicity. much appreciat...
- Vanda: He's still alive - I stroked him this morning....
- Rachel Ferriman: Hi, I got a message last night from a lady who ...
- Effra street party 16th June: latest excitements | Effrablog: [...] The children are doing the publicity. Watch ...