The workshops started on Monday, but continue today and Friday, between 5.30 and 7.30pm.
‘Bling Ya Fashion’ has set-up a 3-day T-shirt and baseball cap design project, covering:
– basic hand stitching techniques
– learning about different types of fabric and how they can be used
– understanding the sewing machine and learning basic stitching techniques
– learning about commercial patterns and how garments are put together
– T-Shirt printing and design
– learning how to recycle old clothing into new fashion.
– street merchandising
– learning how to apply for funding (entrepreneur confidence workshops)
For more information and consent forms, please e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org; or contact Lamonte Johnson on 0758467947