We are asked to post a variety of information including listings for : ‘Revitalising the parts’ which need renewal. Here are a few such held at Yoga Point or Brixton Community Base or further afield. See also:
Joy Anderson of Mervan Road Joyoga Holidays : http://www.joyogastudio.com
Soul Gardening Journey Through the Chakras (1) with Maria Masullo : email@example.com
and one from Chris Holt Want to make yoga a more central part of your life? Need help developing a home practice? This workshop will give you tools to make yoga and meditation resolutions you can keep in 2015.
Experienced yoga teacher Chris Holt (and former Talma Road resident) will:
- show you how to break a yoga practice down into memorable “chunks”.
- share key tips from 20 years of yoga through different life stages
- give you a flexible yoga practice of 10-70 mins on audio CD (worth £12)
- teach visualisation techniques that will help you create a strong source of motivation to maintain your practice
- use yoga nidra (deep relaxation) to embed your resolution deep in your mind.
- More information: tel 07866 801177 or firstname.lastname@example.org Chris Holt