FIRST DRAFT – Guidelines
Provides an opportunity for aspiring and emerging writers to showcase new work. We welcome submissions from anyone who lives, works or studies in Lambeth.
There is a category for young writers of 21 and under.
The selected pieces will be rehearsed with a professional cast and director and staged as part of the Lambeth Readers and writers Festival on 5th and 6th June 2015 in the Brixton Tate Library.
- Plays should be between 10-20 minutes duration.
- Cast size should be between 2-5
- Your piece must not have been previously staged or published.
Please submit your work in a pdf or word format to: email@example.com
- Include a short synopsis of the play (50 words).
- Please make sure the pages are numbered.
- Please complete an entry form which we will use for monitoring purposes only.
Writers deadline: Midnight Thursday 23rd April 2015
Download Entry Form < Here >
Contact: Caroline Funnell on 07958 448690 or Jen Davis on 07718 254997